When I set out to create a members-only section of my website, it was to do two things:
- provide members with access to high-quality articles for how to approach object-oriented programming in WordPress,
- grants discounts to other products and services that I found useful via friends, acquaintances and other services.
Periodically, I do get questions about the content that I’ve produced thus far. If you’re interested in reading the full, detailed list, you can see them here.
But the gist of what I have so far is here:
- The Business of Programming
- Object-Oriented Programming in WordPress (An Introduction to Basic Principles)
- A WordPress Development Environment
- Using Visual Studio Code
- Unit Testing
- The Independent WordPress Developer
And that’s the content that I have for site members thus far. But that doesn’t answer the question of what’s next (nor does it answer the question as to why I’ve laid things out the way that I have), so I thought I’d take a post to do that.