About a week ago, I shared a round up of posts that I thought made for some good reading during the downtime the holidays inevitably bring.
I also mentioned that I have a tendency to throw things into Pocket and leave them there until I have time to read them on my own. Whenever I come across a handful of really good WordPress articles, I’ve been saving them until I have enough to share here on the site.
Must Read WordPress Articles, Volume 2
Given that we’re coming up on another year so we have a little more down time during the next few days, I thought I’d share yet-another-set of articles that I found useful and thought you may enjoy reading, as well.
- How To Create Better, More Accessible WordPress Themes via Post Status
- The Best Way To Initialize a Class in WordPress via Giuseppe Mazzapica
- How To Name Files of Namespaced Classes via Andrey Savchenko
- Why We Do We Use These Tools via Roots
- Optimizing wp_options for Speed via Pressjitsu
And there you go. There’s more to share, of course, but I’ll likely be waiting until the next holiday – like New Year’s Eve – or so, to share more.
After all, there’s only so much we can read in a single sitting or without it going into Pocket oblivion, right? :)