Here’s some of my favorite stuff from around the from the past week:
- Similar to Dive Into Python, Mark Pilgram has published Dive Into HTML5 in HTML format.
- Smashing Magazined featured an article on the importance of keeping your users safe by sanitizing data input. Unfortunately, this is one of this practices that we need to be reminded of again and again.
- I released the Tipsy Social Icon WordPress plugin.
- SlideNote 2.0 For jQuery was also released this week.
- Six Revisions covered How To Become a Better PHP Developer. If you’re a budding programmer, this is a good read.