The Handbooks include:
- …and several more.
Out of all the handbooks being written, I’ll be contributing to the WordPress Plugin Guide – a handbook for plugin developers.
Specifically, I’ll be partnering with several other programmers all of whom I greatly respect and who have heard their keep among the WordPress Developer ranks.
At the time of this post, the team consists of:
- Brad Williams. Author of Professional WordPress Development and founder of WebDevStudios.com,
- Pippin Williamson. Owner of Pippins Plugins and part of the WordPress Plugin Review team.
- Thomas Griffin. WordPress Core Contributor and owner of Thomas Griffin Media.
- Dougal Campbell. WordPress Developer Emeritus and blogger.
- Maor Chasen. A very talented WordPress developer and consultant who’s been building stuff in WordPress since some of us were in diapers. Only kidding!
- Justin Sainton. A WordPress core contributor and the core developer for WP e-Commerce.
Over the next few months, we’ll be working to put together the handbook to help guide WordPress developers of all levels of experience for best practices in building WordPress plugins.
As the handbook begins to come together, I’ll definitely be linking it here.
Until then, I’m excited to be working with the team above, and eager to be working to provide the best guide possible for building quality WordPress plugins.