This week, I finally started using a combination of Bio and Hey World to start pulling together all of the content that I share online.
This blog is obviously primarily devoted to software development and although I considered broadening the scope of it (for longer than you may think), it just seemed easier to use another place and have a single landing page for all the feeds, socials, and so on.
Anyway, that’s the personal stuff I have to share for this week. In the mean time, here are the resources that I found interesting.
Week of 1 August 2021 Resources
- The Windows 96 Story
- Ask HN: What has improved You as a Developer?
- An Open Letter Against Apple’s Privacy-Invasive Content Scanning Technology
- The Mistake Too Many Plugin Developers Make
- The 4 Reading Levels: Different Ways To Read Different Books
- New in Git: switch and restore
- freeCodeCamp.org’s open-source codebase and curriculum
- Falsehoods Programmers Believe About Phone Numbers
My Own Posts
It’s late where I am but the Internet is on all the time everywhere so it’s mid-day somewhere 🙂.