I don’t have a lot of things to share this week – just some articles and utilities – but if I had to narrow it down to what I’d recommend reading, it’d be the articles on Things 3.14, and the article on incentivizing quality code.
That’s all my comments; on to the list.
Week of 8 August 2021 Resources
- WhatsApp lead and other tech experts fire back at Apple’s Child Safety plan. When a Facebook product is critiquing you, things seem backwards.
- Anecdotes About the macOS Sandbox File Limit
- Internet of Snitches
- ZeroVer: 0-based Versioning. The versioning system that’s evolved before it even had a name, maybe.
- There Is No Benefit or Incentive for Developers to Create Quality Code on Software Projects
- iOS 15 Privacy Guide: Private Relay, Hide My Email, Mail Privacy Protection, App Reports and More
Utilities and Resources
- Things 3.14 Debuts Markdown Note Formatting
- A collective list of free APIs for use in software and web development.
More next week (assuming I keep up with all my feeds) 👋🏻.