The weekly round up:
- I’m getting ready to start a project that is going to be using LESS for CSS. Think Vitamin did a podcast covering some of the new approaches to writing CSS.
- 37signals wrapped up their series on A/B Testing.
- Similarly, A List Apart published an article introducing A/B testing.
- Smashing Magazine ran a piece on the Semantic Grid and its place in web development.
- How Browsers Work – highly recommended reading for anyone doing serious web development work.
- Pry is an alternative Ruby Interpreter and Ryan Bates gave a nice intro screencast on it.