Last weekend, I stumbled across my copy of jQuery Cookbook. When I read this a couple of years ago, it really helped to introduce some of the more professional-level ideas and capabilities of jQuery rather than just how to use it.
But I’m done with it. It’s still in great condition, but I’d like to give it away to one of you guys.
Here are the details:
- First one to comment gets the book
- Winner has to pay shipping – that’s it (and I’ll accept payment via Stripe or PayPal, though I prefer Stripe).
- For this particular give away, I’ll only be shipping in the United States (sorry, International guys and gals!).
If you’re interested in looking up information about the book:
- The ISBN is 978-0-596-15977-1
- Here’s the book on Amazon.
Note that this is the first edition of this book. It’s a couple of years old, but many of the concepts are the same although jQuery has advanced a little bit since publication.
So leave a comment – first come, first serve!