One of the things that’s often brought to my attention is that people see the ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR whenever they try to access this site.
I’ve had people respond to links from my newsletter, from links on Twitter, from links from third-party sites, and sharing their experiences when trying to access other sites, too.
The thing is, few people – myself included – seemed to be able to diagnose the problem. (And believe me when I say that I’ve tried a ton of different things to fix it on my end.)
So to the best my ability, I researched the problem, all possible fixes, and thought I’d share what I found here along with the fixes.