About six days ago, I released Category Sticky Post 2.0 that resolving a few bug fixes, and that introduced the following features:
- Resolving a bug that marked the category as ‘unstuck’ when updating a post
- Introduced a feature for disabling the category sticky border
- Improving the coding standards of the plugin be separating the class into its own file
- Improving the PHPDoc of the plugin
This morning, I just released Category Sticky Post 2.1.0.
Category Sticky Post 2.1.0
Over the weekend, I received an email requesting the following feature:
I am trying to use your Category Sticky Post plugin. It is exactly what I need. However, the option to set the stick post does not appear on the edit screen for custom post types.
Since this particular request fits right inline with the point of the plugin, I implemented it and released it to the WordPress plugin repository this morning.
The full set of updates is actually quite short:
- Updating the plugin to support pages custom post types
- Moving the screenshots to the `/assets/` directory to make the download a bit smaller
Short and sweet, right?
Obviously, I finally took advantage of the repository reading screenshots from the `assets` directory so that the plugin itself is smaller in size.
Anyway, for those who have it installed, you’ll see it in the dashboard shortly; otherwise, you can download it.