In addition to the Widget Boilerplate, the WordPress Plugin Boilerplate has also received some updates within the last few months:
The following changes have recently been merged into the project:
- Code refactored to comply with WordPress coding standards
- Implemented default README requirements
- Resolved a problem with script and style paths being incorrect
- Improved calls to the plugin directory paths
- Added activation and deactivation hooks
In keeping consistent with the Widget Boilerplate, my goal for this project is to serve as the foundation off of which developers build their plugins.
If you notice any bugs, see room for improvements, or think there are features that should be added, feel free to open a pull request!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.