My round up of some of the interesting stuff around the web this week:
- Lost Type is a neat site for grabbing fonts and it has a pay-as-you-go business model. In fact, you can enter $0 for free downloads. Interesting.
- Ars Technica had a good write up on Chrome 13, it’s UI, and the new state of the navigation bar.
- Nettuts had a good article on writing WordPress plugins using OOP techniques. Personally, I’m more of a fan of this approach.
- I replaced my blog with a new landing page and moved to a new blog.
- Smashing Magazine ran a nice op-ed on why designers need to get out and make something.