My ultimate goal is to provide the best reference of this particular API for WordPress developers of all levels.
The series of articles are as follows:
- What It Is, Why It Matters
- Sections, Fields, and Settings
- All About Menus
- On Theme Options
- Tabbed Navigation For Your Settings Page
- Menu Pages
- Validation, Sanitization, and Input I
- Validation, Sanitization, and Input II
The WordPress Settings Sandbox is a project I’m hosting on GitHub that we’re working through with each article. Specifically, as I discuss a feature of the Settings API, we’re introducing corresponding functionality.