It’s been a little while since the last time I’ve shared some of the stuff that I’ve found. Part of it has to do with the fact that I’ve had stuff outside of work and blogging that have been of higher priority, and part of it has to do with taking a vacation.
So this is a bit of a longer list than usual but it should have enough for someone to find something interesting.
Week of 5 September 2021 Resources
- JSON Schema bundling finally formalised
- I completely ignored the front end development scene for 6 months. It was fine.
- Named arguments and open source projects
- Rational thinking
- re: On using PSR abstractions
- Bad engineering managers think leadership is about power, good managers think leadership is about competently serving their team
- Two perspectives on the designer who Steve Jobs could not hire
- Using Emacs in an IDE world
- Hourglass transforms how you use Mac desktop.
- The first proof of the theory of six degrees of separation is finally here.
- Raindrop.io: Search 2.0
- Run your GitHub Actions locally
- yt-dlp is a youtube-dl fork based on the now inactive youtube-dlc
My Own Posts
- Fix Spotify Play/Pause Buttons on macOS
- Building Backcast: Hit Pause
- Using a Registry, Subscribers, and Services in WordPress
There you go; lots of stuff over the last few weeks. Until next time. ✌🏻