The tenth issue of the More Code Newsletter just went out. Here’s a run down of some of the resources that were included in this issue:
- A killer answer on routing in Rails found on Stack Overflow. Highly recommended for anyone look for a great primer in routing in Rails.
- jPlayer is an open-source jQuery pugin that makes it easy to include cross-platform compatible media in your projects.
- Objects on Rails is a developers guide for applying object-oriented programming techniques in the context of Rails applications.
- SpritePad is a web application that makes it trivially easy to create CSS sprites from images.
- Backstretch is a jQuery plugin that makes it easy to include dynamically resized background images.
There’s a handful of additional resources and articles in the newsletter, too!