Here’s the usual link roundup for the past week:
- Scott Hanselman shared some of the top interview questions for senior software engineers. I’d argue that many of these could even be used for junior level.
- Normally I try not to link comics, but xkcd’s Let Go this week was too awesome to pass up.
- Ajaxian shared a sick blurb about JSON in the cloud (dubbed jDrop).
- NetTuts had a fun article on why you’re a bad PHP programmer.
- There was a nice roundup of HTML5 tutorials featured on Noupe.
- I shared a quick tip on a modification you can make to your htaccess file to prevent hotlinking.
- The Stack Overflow team launched the second version of their Careers site.
Done and done. Have a great week.