As you guys know, one of the things that I like to do for those of you who are regular readers is to provide giveaways for various software, applications, services, and products.
Today, I’m stoked to be offering up a giveaway for two web hosting options:
- One year of hosting with the InMotion Hosting Power Plan
- One year of hosting with the WebHostingHub
As usual, if you’re interested, there are more details below:
For this particular giveaway, I’m happy to be partnering with the guys at InMotion Hosting who are offering up a hosting plan specifically for small businesses, as well as a hosting plan for individuals and/or an alternative hosting if the first prize doesn’t work out :).
The details of each prize are below, and the details of the giveaway are at the bottom of the post.
1 Year of a Power Plan From InMotion
InMotion Hosting is a company that specifically targets small businesses and offers a variety of services and support to help get a site up and running quickly. Those of you know that I predominately spend my time working in WordPress, and I’m pleased to share that they do support WordPress, as well.
The giveaway specifically features the PowerPlan, which also comes with the following:
- One free domain
- Free backups
- Host up to 6 sites on a single account
- $300 in advertising credits (for those of you interested in Google Adsense or other networks)
- …and more
Not bad – especially if you’re looking to start a new venture or looking to migrate hosts, right?
1 Year of Hosting From WebHostingHub
Of course, if you’re an individual rather than a small business, are looking for an alternative host, or are simply interested in entering the giveaway to win one of the prizes, then be sure to check out WebHostingHub as I’m offering one year of free hosting from WebHostingHub, as well.
Just as InMotion Hosting is targeting small business, WebHostingHub is targeting individuals with the following features:
- A free domain
- Unlimited hosting
- $200 in advertising credits
- SIte Migration
- …and more
Yet another decent offering, right?
Okay, so enough with the descriptions. Here are the details of the giveaway:
- The contest runs from today through next Tuesday, October 29th.
- You must tweet out a link to the post and leave a comment to your tweet (you can tweet up to once a day).
- I’ll announce the winners in a week and will have one more follow-up prize for those who didn’t win :).
So, with that said, I hope you guys dig the giveaway and best of luck to those who are entering!