These are few of the best things I found around the web this week:
- Håkon Wium Lie, CTO of Opera, recently did a talk on the state of CSS3 and where it’s headed specifically with direction to the printed medium.
- It’s relatively easy to find content that talks about how to build Firefox extensions or even Chrome extensions, but Envato published a nice article on creating extensions for Safari.
- WPCandy covered SlideNote For WordPress.
- If you’re familiar with Ruby and/or Rails, then you’ve likely heard of Sinatra. Think Vitamin published a great intro tutorial on dynamic URLs using Sinatra.
- Google released a slick eBook all about how the web works.