Before the holidays (though at the time of this writing, I suppose we’re still in the holidays 🤔), I wrote a little bit about keeping domains, hosting, and email separate. In that post, I happen to mention Kinsta for hosting, as well.
Recently, I was interviewed for their blog as part of a blogging series they’re doing with some people in the WordPress economy.
Though I never know if these interviews are interesting for others, I always enjoy what others have to share, so I opt to share whenever something like this is published.
On Visual Basic, College, WordPress and More
Though you can read the interview in its entirety, I answer the following questions:
- What is your background, & how did you first get involved with WordPress?
- What should readers know about all the stuff you’re doing in WordPress these days?
- What challenges did you face in getting to where you are now professionally?
- Has anything surprised you while coming up in the WordPress world?
- What does the future look like for you in the WordPress world?
- What do you look for in a WordPress host?
- What do you enjoy doing when you’re away from your laptop?
- Whom should we interview next & why?
Though each of the questions is self-explanatory, I talk a bit about my growing up in computing, what I’m working on now, and what I plan to cover in the coming year.
So if you’re still on holiday, are looking for a semi-short read, and are looking to do so from someone else who is involved in the WordPress economy, you can check out my interview.
For what it’s worth, I do appreciate Kinsta for giving me the opportunity. (I do still enjoy their hosting, and no this is not a sponsored post, comment, line, sentence, or any of that. 🙂)