This week, I clocked out of my role as a Senior Backend Engineer at WebDevStudios (and it was a great 2.5 years of solid work on some very interesting projects), and began working as a Senior Developer at Awesome Motive.
I’m sure I’ll have plenty to share as I settled into the new role but, until then, I here are some of the resources I’ve found over the week:
Week of 18 July 2021 Resources
- Would you like some optimism or realism with your estimate, sir?
- Why Is Someone Paying You?
- Syncing all the things
- Are Active Installs of WordPress Plugins Declining in 2021?
- WPBeginner Releases a Comment Moderator Solution Often Needed for Large Teams
- We’ve curated 200+ open source alternatives to tools that businesses require in day-to-day operations.
That’s all for this week. Remember to check out some of the Reels I have on Instagram (especially if you play guitar) and throw a remix on ’em.
Until next week! 👋🏻