Over the past couple of months, I’ve been doing a bit of podcasting both with my team and now on my own. It’s had it’s fair share of learning curves, but nothing terribly complicated – just a bit tedious.
Specifically, I cover:
- Feeder. A Mac application specifically designed for generating an XML feed for iTunes.
- iTunes. How to submit your podcast to the podcasts in iTunes.
- FeedBurner. How make your podcast accessible to those who opt not to use iTunes.
- GarageBand. How to record a podcast using an application available on the Mac.
- Condensor Microphone. We’re fans of the Blue lines of microphones and I explain why.
- Pop Filters. A necessary piece of hardware that helps improve audio quality.
- Community. Why it’s important to listen to what your community says to make sure that you’re providing the most important